Friday, July 13, 2018

0 Ahlil Qur'an (Characters of People of the Qur'an)


Alhamdulillah, it’s a great blessing to be born as a Muslim, and it’s another great blessing to be guided on the straight path, the path of the righteous and the path of the chosen ones, upon whom Allah bestows understanding of the Deen.

Subhanallah, being able to enjoy the beauty of the Noble Qur’an is a great gift from Allah. Today we are back again with a beautiful poem on “The Character of the People of the Qur’an”. 

I was amazed by this reflecting poem (I came across in a book, which I got from Al Huda Institute), and thought that it would be nice to share it with others.

Alhamdulillah, my daughters were able to put it together as an inspiring video. I hope that Allah accepts this humble effort of ours. May he give us the understanding of his Deen, and make us among the people of Qur’an! 



No comments:

Post a Comment